Make your Valentine’s Day celebration even more special and guilt-free by preparing this delectable Keto Raspberry Cheesecake for your loved one. To make this cheesecake keto-friendly, the author uses almond flour and a teaspoon of a low carb sugar substitute. The same ingredients are used for the filling too.
Related reading: 4 Best Natural Low Carb Sweeteners
This Keto Raspberry Cheesecake for two from The Hungry Elephant may be made with low carb ingredients, but it is sure to satisfy the sweet tooth of your date. What’s more, it’s so easy to prepare so it’s the perfect recipe for those who don’t have the luxury of time to spend several hours in their kitchen just to prepare a dessert!
Want to make the filling chocolate? Just add some cocoa powder. Prefer strawberries? Replace the raspberries with strawberries or use this recipe for a Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake
Related reading: Keto Blueberry Cheesecake
This recipe for 2 is made in a 4″ cake tin but if you only have an 8 or 9″ cake tin you can double the recipe. If you use a larger cake tin than 4″ you may need to shorten the cooking time as it will not be as deep as the one made in the 4″ tin.
This recipe makes more jam that is needed for the recipe so you can serve the leftover portion on the side to pour over the cheesecake. Delicious!
You can find more low carb Valentine’s Day dessert recipes right here.
Keto Raspberry Cheesecake
2 tbsp. almond flour
1 tbsp. zero carb sugar substitute such as Swerve
1 tbsp. melted grass-fed butter
1/2 tbsp. cocoa powder
4 tbsp. almond flour
1 cup cream cheese
1 medium organic or pastured egg
1/4 cup sour cream
1 tsp. natural vanilla
1/4 cup zero carb sugar substitute
1. Place a small pan over medium heat. Add the water, sugar substitute, xantham gum, and raspberries. Bring them to a low boil.
2. Get a fork and mash the raspberries.
3. Take the jam off the heat and leave to cool.
1. With a fork whisk together the almond flour, sugar substitute, cocoa powder, and butter in a mixing bowl
2. Put the mixture into a 4-inch spring-form cake tin. Use a fork to push the crust towards the bottom of the pan and make it even.
3. Set the crust aside.
Putting Together the Keto Raspberry Cheesecake
1. In a bowl, combine all the filling ingredients.
2. Put a small amount of the filling into a spring form cake tin.
3. Place a spoonful of the raspberry jam over the filling. Use a fork to swirl the jam around.
4. Add more filling as well as a spoonful of jam. Swirl again.
5. Pour the final layer of the cream cheese filling. Use a spoon to spread it so the jam shows as a heart shape on the top of the cheesecake.
6. Bake for 15 min at 350°F (175°C approx) then turn it down to 200°F (100°C) for an additional 45 minutes.
Here’s a video demo of the Keto Raspberry Cheesecake recipe: