If you’re looking for a protein-rich smoothie to jump start your day, this Keto Almond Joy Collagen Shake would be perfect. This delicious shake contains almonds and coconuts, two of the best foods for keto. With only 2.9 grams of net carbs for every ounce of serving, almonds are certainly one of the best nuts for low carb diets.
Coconuts are particularly great for low carb diets and where MCT oil is derived from. The MCT oil is a form of saturated fat that is very effective in burning fats.
What’s more, this Almond Joy Shake recipe makes use of Dr. Kellyann’s SLIM Collagen Shake, which comes with lots of health benefits, such as improving the skin, gut health, and joint pain.
In each packet of Dr Kellyann’s SLIM Collagen Shakes, there are a host of ingredients that are designed specifically to help you feel and look better than ever before.
They stop sugar cravings and satisfy your sweet tooth so boost weight loss without you feeling hungry!
They are gluten, dairy, grain and soy free and is sweetened with monk fruit.
As a matter of fact, collagen is highly beneficial for your keto diet. It helps to improve your body’s energy production, boost liver health, and more.
So are you ready to add collagen to your keto diet? Then check out the recipe below.
Keto Almond Joy Collagen Shake
Makes 1 serving
• 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
• 1 packet Dr. Kellyann’s SLIM Collagen Shake™ in chocolate almond
• 1 tbsp. almond butter
• 1 tbsp. unsweetened flaked or shredded coconut
• ½ cup ice
• ¼ cup full-fat coconut milk
1. Pour all the liquid ingredients in the blender.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients.
3. Blend until nice and smooth.
4. Pour into your serving glass, sip slowly and enjoy!